With millions of images available on the Internet, finding a good image for your content can be a daunting task.
It can also take a lot of time and effort to find the right image. But, it’s not always necessary to spend time hunting for the perfect image.
There are plenty of stock photo sites that have a wide selection of images to choose from. Shutterstock is one of those sites.
With millions of images available to choose from, it’s the best place to get the perfect image for your content.
But then, have you ever downloaded a Shutterstock image and thinking of how to get rid of the watermark?
In this article, I will walk you through how to download Shutterstock images without a watermark.
Can I Download Shutterstock Images Without Watermark?
Shutterstock is a great website for photographers to use to sell their work. However, it has a problem where anyone can download images for free.
In order to prevent this, they place a watermark on the image. This watermark cannot be removed without upgrading to a paid account.
Watermarking is a way for photographers to show ownership of their images. The watermark shows that the image belongs to a specific photographer, which can help with copyright issues.
This is why you will see watermarks on photos of celebrities and famous people. Watermarks are also a good way to protect a photo from being copied and used elsewhere.
Sometimes you just need to download one image from Shutterstock. Maybe you want to use it in a presentation or blog post, or maybe you just want to save it to your computer. But as you know, a subscription to a stock photo site like Shutterstock is not cheap.
You’re just about to discover how to download Shutterstock images for free.
See Also: How to Delete Chegg Account & Data Permanently
How to Download Shutterstock Images Without Watermark for Free
Below are the ways to get free Shutterstock images without watermark:
1. Get Shutterstock’s 1-Month Free Trial
Perhaps your goal is to use Shutterstock one-off, then this is a perfect solution for you.
All that is required of you is to sign up for Shutterstock and begin your 1-month free trial. The Shutterstock free trial allows you to download up to 10 images without having to bother about the watermark.
If this is what you want, then I am excited for you. To avoid mistakes with the process, I will guide you on how to Sign up on Shutterstock for free.
Follow the steps below to Sign up on Shutterstock:
- Open your browser and navigate to Shutterstock official website.
- Find and click on the “Try for free now” button.
- Then enter your password and other required information.
- Next, input the offer coder “PICK10FREE” during checkout.
- Congratulations! You now have access to Shutterstock and can download images without a watermark.
With these steps, that’s how to save images from Shutterstock without watermark.
If you decide not to continue using Shutterstock after the trial period ends, you can simply cancel the service and you won’t be charged anything.
2. Remove Watermark from Shutterstock Images With Third-Party Apps
There are many ways to get images from Shutterstock. You can either use the stock images in the library or use the search bar.
But, it can be difficult to find images that are high quality. And, most of the time, you will be given a watermark on the image. This makes it difficult for you to use them.
One way to remove this watermark is by using third-party watermark removal tools. Most of these tools are very easy to use and you do not need any special skills to use them.
If you use any of these watermark removal tools, be careful because they are known to access your private data and hack into your device.
Below are some of the tools to get Shutterstock images for free without watermark.
Apowersoft Watermark Remover
This watermark removal is a user-friendly tool on desktop devices. It is free of cost and has gained over 4.8-star ratings from users.
Below is how to use Apowersoft Watermark Removal to remove watermark from Shutterstock images:
- Firstly, download the Apowersoft Watermark Removal on your desktop, follow the steps in the instruction to install it.
- Next, go to the ”Remove Watermark from image” option from the options displayed. You will be redirected to a window where you can now remove the watermark.
- Tap on the + sign to import the image you want to remove the watermark
- Proceed to pick from the ”selection tools” to highlight the section from the image you don’t want.
- Tap on convert to process the edit made on the image. You may also decide to use the ”AI Watermark Removal” button to remove the watermarks really fast.
Remove & Add Watermark
This is a great mobile app for watermark removal. It is easy to use and does not require any technical skill.
Below is how to remove watermarks from Shutterstock images for free using Remove & Add:
- Go to Google PlayStore and install the Remove & Add Watermark app.
- Launch the app and navigate to ”Select image”. Click on it.
- The ”Remove Watermark” option will be displayed. Click on it, and you’re good to go.
Subscription Options Available on Shutterstock
Shutterstock pricing is segmented into two depending on your project:
- Single User
- Multiple users
The single-user option is for individuals or creators who have one-off projects. It is also the best option for bloggers.
The Single user plan has
Image subscription – $49/mo
FLEX 25 mixed-asset subscription – $69/mo
On-demand packs – (Standard License – $49/mo, Enhanced License – $449/mo)
This option is best for creative agencies with team members.
- Teams – $379/mo.
- Enterprise – custom pricing.
I hope this guide on how to download free Shutterstock images without watermark for free will help you with quality images to grow your business. Don’t hesitate to share with your community and friends.