“How to get the Facebook dating app back after deleting it” is one of the most asked questions today.
Perhaps you have mistakenly deleted your Facebook dating app and now you want it back but don’t know to get go about it. You’re about to discover how to get your deleted Facebook dating app back.
As humans, we can be in a certain state of mind that might result in us deleting some applications on our devices including the Facebook dating app.
In this article, you will learn how to get the Facebook dating app back after deleting. Without further ado, let’s deep dive into the guide.
What is Facebook Dating?
As we all know, Facebook dating is a new feature that Facebook (Meta) introduced as a strategy to lower the number of singles on its network.
It works like this: in order to utilize it, you must first go through the Facebook application. This means that you can’t utilize Facebook dating unless you have the Facebook app.
So, if you’ve accidentally deleted your Facebook app and want it back, this is the first step (getting the app back).
Can I Recover a Deleted Facebook Dating Profile?
Like any other dating app, your Facebook dating profile holds your overall dating information. On the Facebook dating site, this is what others search for when they want to connect with you.
However, if you have accidentally deleted your Facebook profile, there is still a way to recover it really fast.
How to Get the Facebook Dating App Back After Deleting
Before we begin, I want to emphasize the importance of following these procedures exactly as they are written.
This is due to the fact that the procedure is a little tiresome. However, I have attempted to make it as simple as possible for you to comprehend.
Take the steps outlined below to recover your deleted Facebook dating app:
- Launch your Chrome browser application on your computer
- Navigate to the “Chrome/ Cache” in the opened tab. If it doesn’t take you to the cache, proceed to install the Chrome browser cache.
- After that, you’ll see a lot of links to what you’ve been accessing on your computer.
- Click Ctrl+F or Command+F on your keyboard to find _n.jp.
- Tap any of the links and it will display all of your downloaded photos on your Facebook dating profile.
- Search for “fdcdn file”. in the first characters that are displayed in the URL
- Do not click on them once you find them in the URL
- Proceed to highlight the URL and right-click to open it in a new tab.
With any luck, that URL will now take you back to your Facebook dating profile page. If it doesn’t, you’ll have to go through the procedure of checking all the URLs that include that file in order to obtain it.
Following this step by step guide, we hope that you get your Facebook dating app back after deleting it. You can bookmark and share this with friends who might also need this at some point.
You can also check out How to Set up Facebook Dating Account and How to Contact Facebook Support to Fix Account Issues really fast.
=> Get: While We Were Dating
=> Get: The Proposal