Payoneer is an online banking platform similar to PayPal that allows you to send and receive money via the internet. With Payoneer, you can create a virtual bank account within various currencies, including US dollars, Euros and British pounds.
It gives users the opportunity to use credit cards such as MasterCard and Visa. Payoneer is the best alternative for Nigerians who would like to conduct financial transactions due to the constraints imposed by PayPal on Nigerians. You will discover how to open a Payoneer account in Nigeria in this informative article.
Payoneer allows you to open a bank account in the United States and receive payments from customers and users globally. Payoneer beat PayPal in this aspect by offering users a virtual bank account that can make transactions much like a real bank account!
If you reside in Nigeria, Ghana, or another PayPal-restricted country, you can use Payoneer to conduct financial transactions. You’ll also acquire a fully interactive bank account that can be used for your foreign business transactions.
Perhaps you have having challenges having a PayPal account, here’s how to create a verified PayPal Account in Nigeria that sends and receives money
Most online businesses today require you to have Payoneer to receive payment, e.g., Ezoic, Google AdSense, as they are international companies.
If you’re using AdSense in the United States or the United Kingdom or dealing with other companies who pay via Payoneer, they’ll ask for your bank account information in the United States or the United Kingdom.
Another essential reason for Payoneer’s popularity in Nigeria is that it may withdraw money from PayPal.
With the help of Payoneer, you can easily set up a PayPal account in the United States, connect your Payoneer, and have your funds transferred to your Payoneer. You won’t have to fight any PayPal exchanger with this. You may read more about it here.
- 1 The Advantages of Using Payoneer
- 2 Requirements to Open a Payoneer Account
- 3 How Can I Register a Payoneer Account in Nigeria?
- 4 How do I Get Money from Payoneer?
- 5 How to Use Payoneer to Send Money or Make a Payment
- 6 How to Withdraw Money from Your Payoneer Account in Nigeria
- 7 How Can I Get Payoneer Card in Nigeria?
- 8 How Should You Make the Most of Your Payoneer Card?
- 9 Summary on How to Create a Payoneer Account in Nigeria
- 10 Conclusion
The Advantages of Using Payoneer
- In Nigeria, you can open a Payoneer account. It is entirely free.
- Second, virtual bank accounts can be set up to collect payments from American and European businesses.
- You may apply for a debit card to use for online shopping and ATM withdrawals.
- To access the Payoneer website in Nigeria, you do not need to change your IP address or use a VPN.
- Payoneer is a safe and secure payment method that is accepted in over 150 countries.
- It will give you a $25 reward if you receive $1000 in payments into your Payoneer account.
- Payoneer accounts can be used to receive money from freelancing markets such as Fiverr, Upwork, and other websites that support Payoneer as a payment mechanism, among other things.
Requirements to Open a Payoneer Account
The requirements to open a Payoneer account are listed below.
- Full name. It must be your full legal name.
- Your information via email
- Home address is required. This should be accurate because it is at this address that your card will be mailed if you request one.
- Year of birth
- Your contact information
- A government-issued identification card
How Can I Register a Payoneer Account in Nigeria?
To open your Payoneer account in Nigeria, simply follow these steps:
- Go to the official website.
To open a Payoneer account in Nigeria, the first step is to go to the website.
- To register, go here.
On the website and click the register option.
Click the registration button on the home page.
- Complete the online registration form.
Complete the registration form to the best of your ability. Make sure you’re just giving out accurate information.
- Make sure your email address is correct.
You will be asked to confirm your email address. To use Payoneer, go to your email account and click the link.
Congratulations! You’ve got a Payoneer account.
How do I Get Money from Payoneer?
Here are some options for receiving funds into your Payoneer account.
- Login using your account number.
Payoneer Global Payment Service lets you open and manage bank accounts in a variety of currencies. Simply send the company or individual who is paying you your bank account information. That’s all there is to it. Once they transfer the monies into your bank account, the funds will show in your Payoneer account.
By logging into your account, you may see your account number. On the top menu, select Receive. Then select Global Payment Service from the drop-down menu. You can see your bank account information there.
Payoneer is a service that allows you to receive money.
- Request payment from your clients by clicking on Receive.
Logging into your Payoneer account and requesting payment from your clients is another way to get cash. It’s pretty simple.
Log in to your account and submit a payment request. Your client will receive an email including a payment link. You receive the money into your Payoneer account as soon as the client makes the payment.
You can make a payment request by login into your Payoneer account, selecting Receive from the top menu, and then setting Request Payment.
- Make use of a large payout
If you work as a freelancer or for a firm that takes Payoneer, such as Upwork, Fiverr, or others, you can use Payoneer. You need to register your Payoneer account with them, and they will send payment to your Payoneer account immediately.
- Login with your Payoneer email address
Payoneer allows you to accept money from other Payoneer users. All you have to do is provide them with your Payoneer account’s email address. They’ll be able to send money to you directly from their Payoneer account.
How to Use Payoneer to Send Money or Make a Payment
To conduct financial transactions with Payoneer, follow these easy steps.
- Go to your Payoneer account and log in.
You must be logged in to send money or make a payment.
- Press the “Pay” button.
From the top menu, select Pay.
- Select Make a Payment from the drop-down menu.
There are two options: pay your VAT or make a payment. It is recommended to make a payment until you are confident of what you are doing.
- Decide how you’d want to give money.
You have the option of paying into the recipient’s Payoneer account or their bank account.
- Pay the bill
To complete your payment, follow the on-screen steps.
How to Withdraw Money from Your Payoneer Account in Nigeria
Please keep in mind that there are two options available, and you may only choose one! You can withdraw using your Nigerian bank account or a Payoneer card that will be mailed to you. If you go with a card, you can only withdraw money from ATMs; you won’t be able to cash out to your bank account.
You will not be able to withdraw with a card if you choose to withdraw with your bank account. Once you’ve accepted to get the card, you won’t be able to withdraw money from your local bank account.
To withdraw money from your Payoneer account, follow these steps:
- Go to your account and log in.
Make sure you’re logged in before you withdraw funds from your account.
- Select the “Withdraw” option.
Withdraw may be found in the top menu. Select it by clicking on it.
- Select the account from which you want to make a withdrawal.
You can examine the many bank accounts that you have with Payoneer. Choose the one from which you want to withdraw.
- Fill in your banking information.
Fill in the details of the local bank account to which you want to make a withdrawal.
How Can I Get Payoneer Card in Nigeria?
A Payoneer card is a real or virtual card that you may use to link your Payoneer account to any currency balance. The Payoneer card may be used wherever Mastercard is being used and accepted, including ATMs, shops, and online.
Depending on your region, you will be able to order the card either during the application process or after it has been finished through your online account.
To order a Payoneer card, follow these instructions.
- Go to your Payoneer account and log in.
To order cards, you must first log in to your account.
- Select Settings.
On the top menu, select settings.
- Select Payoneer cards from the drop-down menu.
When you place your mouse over settings, you will notice Payoneer cards, which you should click on.
- Click the “Order Now” button.
Click order now on the new page that appears. After clicking that, complete your request by following the on-screen steps.
How Should You Make the Most of Your Payoneer Card?
With your Payoneer card, you may withdraw money from ATMs all around the world. You may use the card to purchase online on any website that accepts credit cards. A MasterCard or Visa card will be accepted.
Summary on How to Create a Payoneer Account in Nigeria
Here’s how to begin your account opening and setup
- Visit the Payoneer website
- Click to sign up
- Fill the registration form
- Confirm and activate your email
How can I receive money from Payoneer?
- Login using your account number.
- Make a payment request for your clients.
- Make use of a large payment
- Login with your Payoneer email address.
How to use Payoneer to send money or make a payment
- Log in to your account.
- Select Make a Payment from the Pay drop-down menu.
- Decide how you’d want to transfer money.
- Pay the bill
How can you get cash out of your Payoneer account?
Log in to your account and then select “Withdraw” from the drop-down menu.
Select the account from which you wish to withdraw funds, then input your bank account details.
How can I place an order for a Payoneer card?
Log in to your Payoneer account and go to Settings. Select Payoneer cards from the drop-down menu and click the “Order Now” button.
Creating a Payoneer account is the fastest and easiest way to receive payment in Nigeria as an online business owner or freelancer. You don’t have any reason not to earn in foreign currencies in Nigeria.
Having followed my detailed instructions on how to create a Payoneer account in Nigeria, you should be ready to start transacting and also request your Payoneer card.