Last updated on July 31st, 2022 at 05:38 pm
If you are a lover of privacy and you want to use something that is going to be worthwhile for you, then you can’t fail to have the Telegram application.
The telegram app gives you the privacy of following your favorite channels on different varieties you might be interested in.
Telegram is an online messaging app used to send and receive voice messages, large files, and chats across various users. The Telegram app has shown popularity in recent times as the go-to app for sending messages in a well-detailed manner.
With its high demand in downloads – people are beginning to resort to using Telegram more often these days to run their businesses and keep in touch with their followers around the world.
In this article, you will be learning how to create a Telegram account without using a phone number.
Wondering how this is going to be possible?
Well, you are about to find out ways to get it done. You might find yourself in a mix and would want to make an urgent call or send a message, this is a sure way to get things done effortlessly.
How to Create Telegram Account Without Phone Number
Although using telegram warrants that you have a phone number for proper account verifications and other things involved.
Most people may want to have the telegram on a spare phone and won’t want to attach their sim to it.
Here are ways to get a telegram account without using a sim card or phone number.
- Text Now App
- Google voice
TextNow is an app that can be downloaded from the Google play store on Android and from the App store on the iPhone.
The TextNow app can also be downloaded from the windows store.
This is a very useful platform that provides its users with a phone number that can be used for verification on Telegram. Here is how to go about getting the TextNow app on your phone and setting it up.
How to Set up the TextNow App
After downloading the TextNow app, just follow the steps you’ll see below;
- During setting your account on the TextNow app, you will be assigned a free number. After getting the free number, ensure to note it down somewhere because you will need it for your verification on the Telegram account.
- In case you forget the number; you can always click on the 3 lines on the top screen and your TEXTNOW number would appear.
- Verify your TextNow account using your TextNow number
- Install your Telegram app from the play store, open the app and fill in the necessary details the same way you have it on your text now app. Telegram will send you a verification code.
- Open your text now app and you will receive a verification code from Telegram, copy the code and input it your Telegram and activate.
- Finish up your settings and you have your Telegram account activated.
It is okay to have the TextNow App, but it is also okay to have a substitute in case anything happens.
This is where the Numero App comes into play. Numero allows you to have access to different varieties of phone numbers for you to use and verify your Telegram account.
The Numero App has a simple way of registration. After downloading the app from the Play store, you register on the app, select the phone number you want and choose the country from the option list provided.
Chose your desired phone number, and activate.
Use the number generated from your Numero App and fill in your Telegram account.
Verify your Telegram account and activate your account. Your account is ready for use to send and receive messages.
When you hear the word Google voice, what comes to your mind? Voice speech, right?
Let’s get to understand what Google voice is and what it does and how you can use it to verify your Telegram account.
Google Voice is a free service provided by Google to make phone calls, send messages and receive voicemails any time. It is available on both Android and IOS devices.
The following steps below will you a proper guide on how to set up the Google voice.
Here is how it works;
- If you don’t have a Google account, go to Google and create one.
- Go to where you have the Google voice and select a phone number
- Select the number and register it on Telegram
- You will receive a confirmation code from Telegram
- From the Google voice window, select the code and input the code on Telegram
- Verify and confirm your account.
- Your Telegram is ready for use.
Another way of creating a Telegram account without a phone number is by using an application called Burner. It is a very useful app for forwarding calls.
This works in a very systematic way as it rents out phone numbers and gives them to whomever. The call is received by the Burner Server and forwarded to the real number.
The Burner keeps your number private while carrying out this activity.
Two ways in which Burner works.
Burner works basically in two ways, namely;
1. Short term burner
Just as the name implies, the short-term burner is used for things like listing an item on an E-commerce platform and verifying on Telegram.
So whatever you do with has a lifespan – and after use, you delete all details that are involved with such a number.
2. Long term burner
This is a form of subscription that lets you keep the number for how long you want with a fee attached to it.
If you know that you don’t want your identity tied to your Telegram account, I would say that Burner is the best option to use.
Having the feeling that you can do this without having to resort to getting your sim card involved is priceless.
It gives you more room for that private life that you have always wanted. These means are tested and trusted means to create a Telegram account without a phone number.
It is okay to go over this article till you understand and know which option is best for you.