How Do You Hide Your Ad-on on Snapchat?
To hide your ad-on on Snapchat, follow the steps below:
- Login to your Snapchat account.
- Navigate to your profile by clicking on the cogwheel icon at the top of your screen to get to the settings page.
- Next, tap on the ”Who can” section.
- Then click on ”See Me in Quick Add”.
- At this page, turn off the ”Show Me in Quick Add” option.
How To Get Rid Of Quick Add On Snapchat
Perhaps you want to remove the quick add on Snapchat permanently, then follow the steps below:
- Launch your Snapchat app on your smartphone.
- Click on your profile picture.
- Your profile information will be displayed, go ahead to click on the Settings icon at the upper right corner of your screen.
- You will see a settings menu, navigate down to the ”Who can” section.
- Tap on ”See Me in the Quick Add”.
- Proceed uncheck the ”See Me in the Quick Add”.
- That’s it! You have successfully removed Quick Add on your Snapchat.
Note: You will keep receiving suggests from Snapchat on other people that you might want to include to your network through the Quick Add feature.
This procedure only stops your Snapchat account from appearing on other people’s quick add list.
How to Deleting Quick Add Notifications
If you’re using Snapchat and want to get rid of the suggested friends, you have a few options.
You can either tap the “X” next to the suggested profiles, or you can change the app’s permissions.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open your Snapchat account
- At the top left corner of your screen, click your Snapchat profile photo to get to the profile page.
- Next, tap on the Settings icon at the upper right section of your screen.
- Scroll down to the options menu to get to notifications. Then click it.
- Finally, proceed to toggle off the ”Friends Suggestions”,
How Does Snapchat Determines Who End up in Your Quick Add List?
Snapchat’s algorithm has been in the news quite a bit lately and there are a lot of theories as to how it works.
The main metric that Snapchat uses is not known, but there are different metrics to consider.
For instance, if you have a Snapchat user phone number in your contact list but yet to add them to your Snapchat friend list, that person is most like to be featured in your Quick Add suggestion.
Mutual friends may also end up in your list. Also, the people that are in the same group as yourself. They don’t need to be friends of your friends or have direct communication with you before.
Snapchat Privacy Tips Worth Knowing
You should consider the following privacy settings, depending on how you value your Snapchat activity or how you are as a person, outgoing or private.
The “Who Can Contact Me” option enables you to set some limitations on who can send you snaps and messages.
If you are a private person, using the “My Friends” option is probably the best way to go.
On the other hand, if you want to meet as many people as possible or want to be more outgoing, then use the “Everyone” option.
With this, you can control the way everyone that comes across one of your snaps or comments can send you a request, a snap, and a group invite.
Should I Quick Add or Not to Quick Add on Snapchat?
It’s no longer news that the Quick Add feature can be an easy means to connect with new people on Snapchat.
However, it can also be an irksome feature than useful especially to those that think they already have more than enough friends on their list.
Quick Add is a great feature to help you find more friends with similar interests. It can also be a useful way to find new friends.
I hope that this guide on how to get rid of quick add on Snapchat helped you managed your Quick add.