With over 1 billion monthly active users globally, TikTok remains one of the most popular social media sites among the younger generation.
This increase in the number of TikTok users has also made the chances of the TikTok account being compromised on the rise as well.
But don’t panic!
In this article, we will guide you on how to recover a hacked TikTok account really fast.
See Also: How To Get TikTok Account Unbanned
- 1 How to Recover a Hacked TikTok Account if You Can Still Login
- 2 How to Recover a Hacked TikTok Account When You’re Locked Out
- 3 How Can I Remove Other People Logged into my TikTok Account?
- 4 Conclusion
How to Recover a Hacked TikTok Account if You Can Still Login
To recover your TikTok hacked account if you can still login, follow the steps below:
1. Take Action Immediately
When you get such email notification, the first action step is to log in to your TikTok account and change your password.
Note that every second in delay reduces your chances of getting a hold of your account again.
2. Update Your Password
If you’re still lucky to get into your TikTok account, the first step to take is to change your account password.
To change your Facebook account, follow the step below:
- Login to your TikTok account
- Navigate to your profile page and tap on the three dots top right of your profile.
- Click on “Manage my Account”
- Select “Password”
- In the section provides, enter your security code or use any other option to verify your identity
- Put in your new, strong password
- Click on “Login” to verify
How to Recover a Hacked TikTok Account When You’re Locked Out
To recover your Hacked TikTok account when you’re locked out of your account, follow the steps below:
1. TikTok Account Recovery
Perhaps you have been locked out of your TikTok account by the hacker, you’ll have to follow TikTok’s account recovery guidelines.
Make sure to keep your TikTok account updated with accurate personal information as you will need it to recover your TikTok account.
To recover your TikTok account, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to your TikTok login page
- Tap on “Forgot Password”
- Enter your email or phone number in the section provided
- Click “Reset” to receive a password reset code
- To continue, enter the code received via text or email
- Enter a new, strong password in the section provided
- Click “Login” to verify
2. Contact TikTok Support Team
The email option to use to conatc TikTok depends on the region that you reside as a user. Once you email the TikTok support team, you will have to exercise patients to hear back from the team.
There a huge number of users in queue that also want to reach outto the team, hence, you have to wait for their response.
See Also: How to Get Verified on TikTok
How to Contact TikTok Support Via Email
To contact TikTok via email, you can use any of the email addresses below:
Team Global: [email protected]
USA: [email protected]
Europe: [email protected]
Japan: [email protected]
Outbound: [email protected]
Europe: [email protected]
India: [email protected]
Canada: [email protected]
How Can I Remove Other People Logged into my TikTok Account?
The first step to take if your TikTokaccount is hacked is to log out every unrecognized devices from your account.
To do so, followthe steps below:
- Tap on your profile by clicking on “Me”
- Click on the “hamburger menu” and navigate to settings
- Proceed to tap on”manage account”
- Tap on “manage devices”
- All the devices logged into your account will appear, goa ahead and logout all devices you can’t recognize.
See Also: How To View Your TikTok Followers List
It can really be frustrating to have your TikTok account hacked and can’t seem to find a solution to it. With this, you should have seen how to recover a hacked TikTok account
Once you’ve recovered your TikTok account, you might want to check out our guide on how to secure your TikTok account secure.