Last updated on February 2nd, 2023 at 08:15 pm
Facebook was started in 2004 and has become one of the most popular social networks. In 2009, it added the Like feature.
This was used to validate and encourage people to share their posts.
Likes are a way to let people know what you like and want to see on Facebook.
Facebook is constantly improving its user experience by adding innovative features. One such feature that makes Facebook the best social media platform on the internet is “Facebook’s Graph Search”.
With Facebook’s Like feature, it lets you see the photos, videos, and content your friends have liked. Just visit their profile and see what they’ve liked.
On a person’s timeline, you’ll see what they’re publicly sharing, who they are following, and what they’re liking. You’ll also see their posts in the feed.
In this article, you will learn how to see what someone likes on Facebook.
Sounds great? Let’s get started!
See Also: How to Get Verified on Facebook for Free
How to See What Someone Likes on Facebook via Desktop
Follow the steps below to see what someone likes on Facebook:
Method 1: Facebook Profile Information
The best part of it is that Facebook has a built-in feature that offers you detailed information on what your target audience liked.
This information can help you better target the audience and also create more relevant content.
Follow the step below to see what your target audience liked on Facebook:
- Sign in to your Facebook account with your details.
- Navigate to the search bar and enter the name of the target whose profile and likes you want to see.
- Find the ID of the target and tap on it to open their profile page. You will be redirected to the timeline.
- Next, Navigate to the ”More” button and then ”Likes” to locate the posts that the target liked. It is important to keep in mind that these likes are not filtered by any niche or industry, therefore a list of all the pages liked will be displayed. This includes sports, entertainment news, gossip, celebrity pictures, political information, and more.
- To search what the user liked by category tap on ”More” and a pop-up with the categories will be shown on your screen.
- Choose the ”Entertainment” option to locate all the serials, movies, sports and similar content that the user liked.
Following this step, you should be able to gather information about what the user liked on Facebook.
Method 2: Find Your Friend’s Recent Likes
The best way to find a person’s Facebook profile is to follow the two steps below.
- First, locate the profile picture of the person you want to target. Then click on his name that appears right below his profile picture. This will take you to his timeline. Scroll down and find the most recent photos he has liked.
- To find out when they last liked an image, click on the “More Recent Activity” tab.
You can view the latest pictures that someone has liked or commented on. You can also see the last picture they posted.
How to See What Someone Likes on Facebook via Mobile
Perhaps you’re a mobile user and want to see what someone likes on Facebook, there’s a solution.
Below is how to see what someone likes on the Facebook app on your mobile phone:
- Launch your Facebook app on your mobile device
- Login to your account
- Click the magnifying glass icon at the upper corner of your screen and enter the name of the Facebook user in the search bar
- Choose the “About info” to be directed to the pages that they liked
- In the likes section, you will see the pictures, videos and other content that the user liked. Click the “View all”. button. and you will get to see all the pictures that they liked within the category. The number of photos liked by the user will be shown to provide you with an idea of the number of posts in this category.
- Proceed to click on the number of likes option, you will see a list of all the pictures that they have liked from music, politics, entertainment, artists, sports, lifestyle, food, travel and other industries.
Other Methods to See What Someone Likes on Facebook
Below are the other ways to find out what someone likes on Facebook
- Checking mutual friends for clues.
- Asking them directly
How Privacy Settings Affect What Can be Seen on Someone’s Profile
It’s important to keep in mind that Facebook’s default privacy settings are relatively open, and users must adjust their settings if they want to keep their information private.
The privacy settings of a Facebook profile determine what can be seen by viewers.
It is important to understand how the privacy settings work and how it affects what is visible on your profile, including what you like.
How to Review Your Facebook Privacy Settings
To review your own privacy settings, follow the steps below
- Log into your Facebook account
- Click on the downward arrow in the top right corner, select “Settings & Privacy”
- Then click “Privacy”. From there, you can adjust who can see your posts, contact information, and more.
How to See What Someone Likes On Facebook FAQs
Why can’t I see photos liked by someone on Facebook?
Facebook user has customized their profile so that anyone cannot see what they liked on Facebook. It could also be that you have been blocked on Facebook by the user.
Other reasons why you can’t see what someone liked on Facebook could be that you have been unfriended or the user is using the take break option.
How to see photos liked by someone on Facebook?
Currently, there’s no way to see photos liked by someone on Facebook. But you can find photos that the person has liked on their Facebook profile. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the person’s profile on Facebook.
- Tap on the “Photos” tab. if the person has liked any photos, they will be displayed below the FB profile picture.
Another option to see photos liked by someone on Facebook is to use the Graph Search feature.
Can I see all the photos liked by someone on Facebook?
You cannot see all photos liked by someone on Facebook.
However, you can find photos that the person has liked on their Facebook profile. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Go to the person’s profile on Facebook.
- Click on the “Photos” tab. if the person has liked any photos, they will be displayed below the FB profile picture.
Alternatively, you can see photos liked by someone on Facebook by using the Graph Search feature.
Using the like feature on Facebook is a great way to keep up with what your friends are liking.
Once you know what they like, you can start to create content that you think your friends will like as well.
I hope that this guide on how to see what someone likes on Facebook helps you maximize the features available to Facebook users.
- How to Hide Someone on Facebook Without Blocking
- Easy Way To Recover Deleted Posts On Facebook
- How to View Private Facebook Profiles (REVEALED)
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Facebook