Snapchat has been one of the hottest social media platforms today. It’s a platform that allows users to send short video messages called snaps.
The platform allows users to add emojis and other filters to their snaps.
If you’re a Snapchat user, you may have noticed that your friends sometimes add an emoji to their chats to represent the type of relationship they have with you.
For example, if you’ve sent them a lot of snaps and they’ve sent you a lot of snaps, they may add a heart emoji to your chat listing.
Emojis are great way to express the type of relationship you have with a friend.
If you’re looking for how to change your Snapchat emoji, then this article is for you.
In this guide, you learn how to change snapchat emojis seamlessly.
So,let’s get started!
What are Snapchat Emojis
The new emojis are here and they are awesome. Snapchat has released a whole bunch of new emojis that are both fun and useful.
They are a great way to express yourself without having to write out long messages.
Snapchat has most of the popular emojis that makes the platform really entertaining. If you haven’t been using Snapchat emojis, you should consider it today.
How to Change Snapchat Emojis on Android and iOS
The are almost no difference between customizing your friend Snapchat emoji on Android and iOS devices. With minor differences, you can change Snapchat Emojis seamlessly.
To change your Snapchat emojis, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Bitmoji or profile picture at the upper left section of your screen.
- Next, click on the Settings (gear icon) at the upper right corner.
- For Android, scroll down and click on Customize Emojis. And for iOS devices, scroll down and click Manage at the Additional Services section.
- Tap on the Friend Emojis on iOS devices.
- A list emojis and description displaying the relationship they have with you on Snapchat. Click any emoji to change it. Note that you might have access to certain custom emojis based on the type of smartphone that you’re using.
- Next, click on the new emoji you wish to use that stand for your relationship.
- Proceed to click on the back button (<) at the upper left to navigate back to your Friend Emojis list.
- To change Friend Emojis, you can repeat step 5 & 7.
How to Reset Snapchat Friend Emojis to Default
You can also reset your Snapchat friend emojis to default after changing them. To do so, follow the steps below:
- At the. bottom of the Friend Emojis section, click on Reset to default.
- To customize your emoji’s skin tone, select Emoji Skin Tone on the Friend Emojis/Customize Emojis tab.
- Go back to the Chat section (represented by the speech bubble icon at the base of the menu) to have a glipseof your new custom emoji(s) added to your chat listing (s)
How to Change Your Snapchat Bitmoji
You can change the look of your Bitmoji to look like you, which replaces your profile picture on social media.
It will be displayed next to your usernames in search and chats, your profile settings and stickers in snaps.
To change your Snapchat Bitmoji, follow the steps below:
- Proceed to click on the Bitmoji in your profile settings.
- Perhaps you don’t have a Bitmoji, you can create one.
- To set up one, click on Create Bitmoji.
- But if you already have one, click on Change My Outfit, Edit My Bitmoji or Choose a Selfie to optimize your Bitmoji existing appearance.
How do you feel about the idea of changing your Snapchat emoji? Does it seem like a fun way to show off your personality or something more serious?
I hope that this guide on how to change Snapchat emojis helps you to make the most from the platform.