How To Make N250,000 Monthly In Nigeria Working From Home
There are a couple of content out there that shows you how to make money online in Nigeria. The sad news is, most of them don’t work in Nigeria. Probably you might have even tried them out.
Let us play a game of imagination…
What will N500,000 do for you right now?
I hear you begin with, hmm…yes!
Let me help you out…is it rent, bills, debt, fuel, school fees, travel… or maybe you would like to spice up your lifestyle with a little bit extras – more sophisticated phone, revamp your wardrobe, hang out with old-time friends.
All of these based on when you want it not when you can afford it…. and the list is endless.
Again, imagine waking up in the morning, to a profit of N2,868,015 from less than 345 sales right on Nigerian online business dashboard.
Probably, that seems unimaginable at the moment. How about a profit as modest as this – N135,000 from just 19 sales you made… That can take care of some bills, right?
- 1 How can I make money online in Nigeria fast?
- 2 Latest Online Money Making Opportunities in Nigeria 2020
- 3 What is Affiliate Marketing?
- 4 Requirements to Make Money Online from Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria?
- 5 How Does Affiliate Marketing Work In Nigeria?
- 6 Attributes of a Great Affiliate Marketing Company?
- 7 How to Make Money Online in Nigeria as an Affiliate Marketer
- 8 Best Affiliate Marketing Program in Nigeria – Expertnaire
- 9 Products and courses on Expertnaire affiliate program includes;
- 10 How does Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing work?
- 11 Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Program
- 12 Expertnaire Products
- 13 Hot Selling Products on Expertnaire
- 14 72 Hour Income Generator Program On Expertnaire
- 15 FAQs
- 16 How can I make money online legally in Nigeria?
- 17 How can a Nigerian student make money online?
- 18 Can I make money online in Nigeria without qualifications or referrals?
- 19 How can I make money online fast in Nigeria?
- 20 How can I make money online in Nigeria without spending a dime?
- 21 How can I make money online in Nigeria daily without investment?
How can I make money online in Nigeria fast?
You are halfway to making money online in Nigeria with access to a laptop and working Internet connection. And the rest is to find out the relevant platform that will reward you for your time and effort.
The above is simple – and comes down to 3 steps:
- Affiliate marketing
- Expertnaire affiliate marketing (Nigerian best online business platform TODAY)
- 72-hour income generator program (Proven pathway to make such profits from Expertnaire)
Latest Online Money Making Opportunities in Nigeria 2020
Affiliate Marketing is the most profitable online business in Nigeria today with low startup capital investment. Unfortunately, most people are yet to realize that.
Perhaps, the best affiliate marketing program in Nigeria today is Expertnaire affiliate marketing program. The easy way to make N250,000 monthly on Expertnaire platform like the screenshots above is through the 72 Hour Income Generator Program and other programs I will share with you.
Stay with me while I reveal the secret to you. Are you ready?
Here’s the flow:
Firstly, I will explain what affiliate marketing is for beginners. After that, we will take a deeper dive into Expertnaire platform which is paying out Nigerian affiliate marketers big time just as you have seen above.
Subsequently, we will look at one of the products called the 72-hour income generator program which is one of the important tools you need in your arsenal to make money online on Expertnaire. Or at the very least, livable income.
Why are you here?
My guess is you are here because you;
- need a passive income.
- are looking for the best ways to make money online in Nigeria.
- are searching for a lucrative online business in Nigeria.
- want a legal means to earn money online.
- desire to work from home and get paid online.
- want to turn your skill into cash.
- want to know how to make money online
- need a business that you can run as a side hustle.
- simply want to make money online fast while you sleep.
So, if this is you, then you should pay attention to every detail on the blog post. Keep away every distraction because your life is about to change with the Expertnaire affiliate program.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a simple online business model of earning a commission by promoting other people’s or company product or service to your audience. You find a product that you like and the audience want, promote it and earn a profit for every sale you make.
According to recent affiliate marketing revenue statistics by eMarketer, affiliate marketing reached $6.4 billion in turnover in 2019.
So, as an affiliate marketer, you can earn commissions as low as 1% and as high as 100% without having a stock or product inventory. You don’t have to rent a shop to stock your products and waiting for them to sell.
You simply promote someone’s products or service and earn a nice commission for doing that.
What are some of the companies into Affiliate Marketing
Over 81% of brands have affiliate programs. Here are some major companies who are into affiliate marketing:
- Uber and Taxify (Bolt): They own no cars but offers car services
- Airbnb: owns no houses but provide over 7 million accommodations
- Expedia: they own no flights or hotels but are the world’s most trusted online travel brands.
- Same goes for hotels.ng, Jumia travels and Wakanow.
Hence, the affiliate marketing business model has been around for decades. It is an easy approach to make money online in Nigeria while working from home. The interesting thing about affiliate marketing is that you can get started and within 24 hours, start earning from online business instantly in Nigeria.
Requirements to Make Money Online from Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria?
A. You need a website to promote your product: Over the years online, I have seen lots of people join an affiliate marketing program, get their product links and flood it everywhere on social media.
The best of Affiliate Marketers, understand the need of having a funnel and approach to every marketing effort. And that is the secret that separates them from others.
Therefore, you need a website or a squeeze page to capture your audience data and nurture them. You can get a professional website today and scale your strategy.
B. Training: You need the training to skill up as an Affiliate Marketer. The beauty of it is that there are lots of free training out there that you can leverage on.
If you need a detailed training on this, then grab Joe Okoro’s Affiliate Marketing Course and learn how he made N739,500 in 12 days working from home.
How Does Affiliate Marketing Work In Nigeria?
I’m confident that one or two occasions, you have recommended products or service to other people. But most times you don’t get paid.
For instance, a colleague at the office or a very close friend, relatives, your social media networks etc where you bought that cool smartwatch or t-shirt from and then they go ahead and buy it from that store.
You inform your mum or sister where you bought that latest wig or where you made that hairstyle that’s got the attention of everyone and they went ahead to use that same service.
However, the difference between you and others is that you don’t get paid for your recommendations, but others are earning from theirs.
That is affiliate marketing in it’s simplest form.
Attributes of a Great Affiliate Marketing Company?
Here is the checklist to determine which affiliate marketing program to join:
How to Make Money Online in Nigeria as an Affiliate Marketer
Best Affiliate Marketing Program in Nigeria – Expertnaire
Expertnaire is one of the top affiliate marketing programs in Nigeria today. It is owned by Toyin Omotoso.
The program avails Nigerians the juicy opportunity to promote hot-selling products to earn a wonderful commission for every sale made. You will learn the fastest way to succeed in affiliate marketing with expertnaire.
Also, Expertnaire falls into the category of few high paying affiliate programs in Nigeria that pays weekly – every Friday with huge commissions on hot selling products – usually online courses which are hot cake right now in Nigeria. And especially now that working from home is the new work system.
According to Alexa global rank report conducted on 4th May 2020, the website is ranked 56873rd globally and 320th most visited affiliate sites in Nigeria.
Certainly, you have got nothing to lose selling online courses on Expertnaire platform. Your effort will be appreciated with a very livable commission paid as weekly income directly to your Nigerian bank account every Friday.
Products and courses on Expertnaire affiliate program includes;
- Sales and Marketing course by Toyin Omotoso – N18,000 with 50% commission.
- Instagram Growth Hack – N50,000 with 50% commission
- Auto Book Pay Method – N50,000 with 30% commission
- Turning Skills to Cash – N20,000 with 50% commission
- Freelancer Success Guide – N 25,000 with 50% commission
- Canada Immigration Visa – N25,000 with 50% commission
- Marketing Intelligence – N15,000 with 40% commission
Imagine makes sales on 30 of the sales and marketing course monthly through online promotion; social media, paid ads and email marketing…
Maybe this simple arithmetic will further break it down
Calculating –Toyin Omotoso Sales and Marketing course sold at N18,000 with 50% commission that is N9,000.
N9,000 x 30 = N270,000 a month.
Now you see, same Nigeria where others are complaining, others are cashing out.
The choice is yours.
Again, Expertnaire affiliate payments are automatic every Friday to your bank account.
Your TGIF! is about to get dapper…
How does Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing work?
Expertnaire operates juts like any other affiliate marketing platform you have joined before or heard about.
You recommend a product or a course on Expertnaire like the hot-selling 10x eCommerce Blueprint program which allows you to earn 50% commission while the product or course cost just N25,000.
The beautiful thing about Expertnaire is that with zero sales skill, you earn juicy and mouth-watering commission as they help you convert visitors to customers.
Take a look at the 10x eCommerce Blueprint course on Expertnaire. You will notice that it takes you to a landing page. So all you need to do is simply refer them to the page and let them handle the rest for you.
So, every vendor on the platform has a sales page for their courses or product. As an affiliate, you have access to the affiliate links that looks exactly what you see below. Some vendors even go as far as providing you sales material like email series to follow up your prospect.
In other words, you are being paid to copy and paste.
When you join the Expertnaire affiliate program, here’s what you have access to:
- Affiliate, product market place, and transaction dashboard
- High converting sales page
- …. Addons such as product sales materials.
All of these materials allows you to plug into the system and hit the ground running. You don’t need to stress yourself about designs or sales and marketing.
Moreover, this is another great reasons while Expertnaire ranks as one of the best affiliate marketing programs in Nigeria today.
With all these insights you have gained, you can end your reading and sign up for Expertnaire today but I will suggest you keep on with your reading.
If you recall at the beginning, I promised to introduce you to the 72 Hour Income Generator program that has changed the lives of many as you saw in the screenshots above.
Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Program
Among all the affiliate platform I am into, Expertnaire is one of the easiest to use. Once you register, you will also realize how easy it is to use and make money online.
Consequently, once you register, you will be prompted to pay the sum of N10,000 registration fee. This is an annual fee to remain an affiliate on the platform.
After successful registration, you will see:
- All-time sale – This is the number of sales you made on Expertnaire.
- All-time earnings – This is the amount you have made on Expertnaire.
- Account balance – This is how much you currently have on Expertnaire
- Next Payout – This is how much that will hit your account in the coming Friday.
As an affiliate on the Expertnaire, your payday is every Friday. That’s what you see on the Next Payout.
The product marketplace has lots of products that you can jump on.
If you have done research before on courses or products Nigerians are desperately searching for online, you will discover a lot of opportunity with Expertnaire.
Meanwhile, I will share the top 10 of my favorite hot selling products or courses, prices and commissions you earn from each sale. Even by their names, you can easily tell why they are hot selling.
Hot Selling Products on Expertnaire
- Freelance masterclass– N30,000 with a 50% commission rate
- App Canvas 2.0 – N60,000 with a 40% commission rate
- How to create a Paypal account in Nigeria – N7,500 with a 50% commission rate
- US importation masterclass– N18,000 with 50% commission rate
- Google Display Ads– N15,000 with a 50% commission rate
- 28 days body transformation program– N12,500 with a 50% commission rate
- High score IELTS program– N12,000 with a 50% commission rate
- 7-figure export business coaching program– N40,000 with a 50% commission rate
- 10x eCommerce blueprint– (this is bae) – N25,000 with a 50% commission rate
- The foreign copywriting initiative – N25,000 with a 50% commission rate
- Ecomm domination mastermind program– Mini importation – N29,999 with a 40% commission rate
- Passive income machine masterclass– (yet another of my favorite) – N25,000 with a 50% commission rate
Again, I want you to look at those prices and commissions. Now with your eyes closed, imagine how much you can make selling 30 of those products monthly.
The fascinating thing about these courses or products is that they were developed by Nigerians for you and I. So, you are guaranteed that it fits in absolutely in our part of the world.
These products have been rigorously tested and proven by both experts and students to deliver great results, in a related situation you might be right now.
Certainly, not everyone likes good things…so you might choose not to take action.
But the truth still stands that people are making money online in Nigeria today through Experntiare affiliate marketing.
72 Hour Income Generator Program On Expertnaire
I hope that you have not registered for Expertnaire program yet? Because the 72 Hour Income Program course is the best way to sign up.
The one reason why is called 72-hour income generator program – In 3 days (72 hours) you are fully equipped to start making money online in Nigeria upon completion of the program.
It’s that simple!
If you are interested in signing up for the Expertnaire affiliate marketing program, the 72-hour income generator program is the best pathway to your success as an affiliate marketer.
Currently, when you sign up on Expertnaire, you pay an annual fee of N10,000. If you are a newbie in affiliate marketing, you might get stuck making 10 sales on Expertnaire products monthly even after you have read what others are making in thousands and millions of naira as you have seen above.
The 72-hour income generator program avails you the ample opportunity to be trained by experts and also, exposes you to all the secrets, strategies and implementation plan that works in Nigeria today.
That’s not all…
You will get 2 years FREE ACCESS on Expertnaire as well as access to other super affiliates on that platform that you can chat with, share challenges, strategies and learn from their experiences.
I will be glad to read your success stories just like the others making millions of naira from online here in Nigeria
Also, The 72 Hour Income Implementation Program provides you with the needed tools to succeed as an Expertnaire affiliate marketer as well as an endless mentorship program.
How can I make money online legally in Nigeria?
The approaches recommended in this blog post are a very viable means to earn money online and legitimately in Nigeria. We cannot suggest any unlawful means of making money online.
How can a Nigerian student make money online?
Anyone can make money online in Nigeria today. Either as a student, employed, unemployed, under-employed or anyone who desires to generate extra income on the side. For students, earning online can be highly flexible when effectively managed. You can work online while on break, holiday or outside study hours.
Can I make money online in Nigeria without qualifications or referrals?
The internet has made it easy for anyone who wants to make money online to do so. You don’t need a degree or qualification to start earning money online. With a laptop and internet connection, you can make money online in Nigeria.
How can I make money online fast in Nigeria?
Again, nothing worthy comes easy. With a bit of luck, you might be able to make money so fast sometimes but wealth stands the test of time requires effort to build. Hence, a lot of strategies and smart work is needed. Expertnaire Affiliate Platform has all of these set up for you.
How can I make money online in Nigeria without spending a dime?
It is feasible to make money online in Nigeria without a capital investment. This would be suitable where you already have a marketable skill that can easily be turned to income.
How can I make money online in Nigeria daily without investment?
There are quite a number of freelancing work that can generate daily income, but payouts are usually made on a monthly basis. However, Expertnaire affiliate platform pays out on a weekly basis.
You are one of those who has been presented with a great secret to making wealth BUT… not everyone likes good things!
Take action NOW!
Click here to start earning on Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Program.